The Universal Data Interface (UDI) is an integration platform with which data can be collected from several data sources with different protocols and stored in a central repository for central visualization and control.
With the universal data interface, the collected data is visualized in a clear and understandable way - according to your requirements.
Simplify your work processes
Our universal interface for software
All properties at a glance
- - Variable data sources (databases, API, files)
- - Variable target systems (databases, API, files)
- - Flexible data transformations
- - Support of many data formats (CSV, JSON, XyML)
- - Configurable automated jobs
- - Clear dashboard